Please see the attached file for the final timetable for the March 2012 series of exams.
Monthly Archive for January, 2012
- Monday 2nd July – Friday 13th July 2012 are the transition weeks for upcoming Y6 students.
- Thusday 5th July 2012 – 17:00-18:00 – Parents/Carers Evening. Your chance to come along and ask any questions you may have regarding your child’s transition to Westfield Sports College.
- Wednesday 11th July 2012 – Sports Day. To be held at The English Institute of Sport.
- Friday 13th July 2012 – 18:30-20:00 - Y6/7 Disco. Cost £1.
Any further questions, please contact me on 0114 2 479391.
Mrs J Elliott
On Saturday 7th January Alfie Manthorpe, Emily Simpson and Rhys Brown represented the City of Sheffield AC at Thorne Park, Wakefield.
- Alfie Manthorpe achieved 3rd place, won individual bronze in the Under 13 Boys category and won team silver as the City of Sheffield AC achieved 2nd place team. Alfie has now been selected to represent Yorkshire in the National Inter Counties Cross Country Championships on Saturday 10th March.
- Emily achieved 21st place in the Under 13 Girls and won team bronze as City of Sheffield AC achieved 3rd team place.
- Rhys Brown came 43rd out of a field of 89 competitors.
Congratulations on your achievements and good luck with your upcoming Cross Country events!
The College’s new and improved rewards system is due to go live on Monday 9th January 2012.
Vivo is already used at many schools/Colleges like ours and is an online rewards system that recognises all the good work, effort and commitment that students show. Vivo enables us to provide points, or Vs, to reward positive behaviour. Students can save up their Vs in a personal account and exchange them for a range of items through Vivo’s on-line ‘shop’.
Vivo allows us to be more consistent in the way we recognise your child’s efforts and to support your child’s needs more effectively. Your child gets early experience of choosing how much to ‘spend’ or save and it’s their decision what to do with their Vs.
Importantly, Vivo gives you the opportunity to see the progress your child is making and to celebrate, with us, their successes. Join other parents in seeing how it all works by logging on at www.vivorewards.com.
All parents/carers will be provided with personal login details in due course, but due to a technical error, this has unfortunately been delayed. Vivo representatives are working on this problem at present.